Community Resources


211 Texas – multiple resources at one location

211 service is a program of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission in collaboration with the United Way of Greater Austin. It is a statewide service available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Many languages are available.

Alternate numbers: 512-973-9203; toll-free: 877-541-7905

Williamson County

Nutrition/Financial Assistance:

The Caring Place (Georgetown)
Round Rock Area Serving Center
Meals on Wheels
WIC and Community Nutrition
WBC Opportunities

Services for Children and Teens:

Head Start
Williamson County Child Advocacy Center


CARTS (Captial Area Rural Transportation System)

Domestic Violence:

Hope Alliance

Addiction and Recovery Resources:

Sober Austin (covers more than Travis County/Austin)

Travis County

Domestic Violence:

Safe Place

Addiction and Recovery Resources:

Sober Austin (covers more than Travis County/Austin)

Nutrition/Financial Assistance:

Downtown: Palm Square Building
100 N. IH 35, Suite 2000
Austin, Texas, 78701 (Map)
Phone: (512) 854-4120

Del Valle: South Rural Community Center
3518 FM 973 S.
Del Valle, Texas, 78617 (Map)
Phone: (512) 247-4407

Manor: East Rural Community Center
600 W. Carrie Manor St.
Manor, Texas, 78653 (Map)
Phone: (512) 272-5561

South: Post Road
2201 Post Road, Suite 101
Austin, TX 78704 (Map)
Phone: (512) 854-9130

Travis County Community Center (Jonestown)
18649 FM 1431 Ste. 6A
Jonestown, Texas, 78645 (Map)
Phone: (512) 267-3245

Oak Hill: West Rural Community Center
8656 W. Hwy. 71
Oak Hill, Texas, 78735 (Map)
Phone: (512) 854-2130

Travis County Community Center (Pflugerville)
15822 Foothill Farm Loop
Pflugerville, Texas, 78660 (Map)
Phone: (512) 251-4168

Capital Area Food Bank (Site)
8201 S. Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78745 (Map)
Toll Free: 1-800-786-2616

Bell County

Nutrition/Financial Assistance:

Visit this website for a number of Bell County services in one location.

Belton Multi-Service Center – utility assistance
Belton – call 254-939-1170
Killeen H.E.L.P. Center – call 254-519-3360
Temple – call 254-770-6842